Friday, February 10, 2006

Ah Halo, how I missed thee

Well today didn't quite pan out as I had planned - no working for $$ ended up happening. BUT in the Impact booklet is done and properly formatted to be printed, there are Impact posters everywhere, another announcement will be in the Digest - and I've resigned myself to the need to send another e-mail on Saturday since apparently nobody bothered to read the first one. Not that I'm bitter or anything. Anyhow, I'll just be glad when it's done. We've pulled things together quite well, but it's definitely eating every moment of free time I have...but I digress.

Tonight I managed to hold onto probably 1.5 hours of free time and played Halo with Kevin, Michael, and Steve. Other than the times when Michael went crazy and started killing all of his teammates (us), it was consistently fun even if I'm pretty bad these days (and it was even fun during his moments of mania). So yah, highlight of my day was to play a video game that I haven't played in probably more than 6 months? Good times good times.

A little The Lance Thrower and then it's off to bed, so I can get up reasonably early, still get rest, and work on Allen's research since I've been doing a poor job of it to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home