Friday, August 22, 2008

What instrument should I learn?

So I think I want to get music lessons while I'm here...One of the other guys in the office is looking for lessons on the alto saxophone, so I could do the same thing...or something different. Anyone with more knowledge of musical training have any suggestions about what I should think about learning?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude....you're in india. learn the sitar or something cool like that!

Friday, August 22, 2008 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Smith said...

seriously. sitar!

Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:19:00 AM  
Blogger Grant Hutchins said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Grant Hutchins said...

I clicked through from my RSS reader so that I could suggest the sitar, but it looks like I've been beaten to the punch.

Also, you could aspire to be like this guy.

Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, drums. That way you won't suck so much at Rock Band ;)

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 7:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I'd love to second Steve on the drums (we all know you need it), I totally vote with everyone else on the sitar!

Sunday, August 31, 2008 4:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home