"Be a participant in life, not just a spectator."
"Be happy."
"Pursue your passion." - Dave Gustashaw at Olin and MIT for Impact.
Impact went pretty well. We ended up with 11 companies. Around 75 students came to the panel discussion and ~150 probably came to the career expo itself. Olin made a very solid showing of ~20 students, so I was pretty pleased about that since it was in the middle of the day and a 45 minute drive from Olin. Not sure what to make of the MIT turnout though...
There is already talk of what to do next year, so it's looking like Impact 2006 may really be the first in a series...
So I'm happy, but very tired and unfortunately getting tired...so this week is going to be a bit rough. Thankfully it ends with a 3-day weekend, so I'll probably be able to catch up.
"Be happy."
"Pursue your passion." - Dave Gustashaw at Olin and MIT for Impact.
Impact went pretty well. We ended up with 11 companies. Around 75 students came to the panel discussion and ~150 probably came to the career expo itself. Olin made a very solid showing of ~20 students, so I was pretty pleased about that since it was in the middle of the day and a 45 minute drive from Olin. Not sure what to make of the MIT turnout though...
There is already talk of what to do next year, so it's looking like Impact 2006 may really be the first in a series...
So I'm happy, but very tired and unfortunately getting tired...so this week is going to be a bit rough. Thankfully it ends with a 3-day weekend, so I'll probably be able to catch up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home