Thursday, July 28, 2005

Explanation of Silence

Sarah and I have been quite in the blogging world recently because we don’t have Internet (or cable, but that doesn’t really impact us) at our apartment. Last Friday night, we had a thunder, lightning and hail storm that would have made Kim ecstatic (she’s into storms). As for us, I was just about to go to sleep as the hail started slamming into my window. Lifting the blinds to watch from my bed, I inadvertently allowed the rain water that was leaking through my window seems to slide directly onto my bed making a section of it totally soaked – since this section was not were I was currently laying, I managed to miss this fact until I turned on the lights and realized that there was water in my bed, coming underneath the door to the deck that’s in my room, and (of course) coming through seams that shouldn’t be there above my window frames. But that's neither here nor there. The storm also chopped our phone cable in half and killed our connection to the precious Internets.


We hope to return to you all shortly, but in the interim I thought Iwould provide an explanation of our silence.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha,

That's pretty funny Will. I enjoy reading your stuff, when you write it. Am very jealous of your trip.

Incidentally, I'm going to be in New York next week, wanna come meet me?

Thursday, July 28, 2005 1:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home