My parents rock
So in the last 24 hours I've had hour+ conversations with both my mom and dad about what I think I might want to do after Olin, and they actually helped quite a bit. So yah, my parents both rock.
Going to go play Civ with Mike now, but I'll consider updating this more frequently from now on. The daunting task of explaining the last 6 weeks made me ill-inclined to actually update the darn thing.
I wonder when someone will notice if I start updating this again?
Going to go play Civ with Mike now, but I'll consider updating this more frequently from now on. The daunting task of explaining the last 6 weeks made me ill-inclined to actually update the darn thing.
I wonder when someone will notice if I start updating this again?

5 Comments:
I noticed!
I noticed too!
...haha forgot my name.
ted
ditto.
Joles
Your Uncle Michael and Terry noticed and told me. So I'm catching up now.
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home